Welcome to MADAMNATION...


 MY DAM FAM: Pease be advised when reading and enjoying my inserts, Remember that I only have 2000 character space to express my ideas, opinions, and views in one blog entry from my imprisonment...

Thus if there is a subject matter that you would like me to reiterate in detail with... Send me an email with your Q&A notating the MADAMNATION Blog #... and I would love to go into a dialog with you with your understanding that all response become property of the MADAMNATION BLOG SITE, and will be published for it's viewing community.

To reach Black Madam by e-mail... Just go to www.connectnetwork.com , Enter facility: PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT Of CORRECTION, search inmate: Page Gordon, Number: OW9674...

Follow directions to allow me to e-mail you back. To send mail by U.S. post: send to Page Victoria Gordon #OW9674, Cambridge Springs, Pennsylvania 16403-1238, UNTIED STATES.

Thanks... I'll be talking to you shortly... ★MADAM★

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...