Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #31/UPDATE #2 A Meeting In The Ladies Room...


UPDATE #2 TO BLOG ENTRY. #21 ...OH BOY! / While sitting here at my desk preparing my latest blog entry... shortly after Yard-Out ending, guess who came to my door asking if he/she could speak to me for a moment in the ladie's room.

The dorm house's alpha male "CA$H"! Needless to say... I knew just what was brewing. They've found me out by their tedious due diligence.
Through a process of elimination I was told... the only one who could have divulged such info to a person that no one else really talks to like that, and that being Christy Price, my friend from two years back upon my first arriving to SCI-CBS.


Thus, the Mole in the house had to be me. if only you all could have seen the "I swallowed the Tweety bird" look of guilt written all over my face.

I felt so bad, my conscience was shattered. Thus, I did what any woman of good honor and standing would do. I confessed... Not to it all however, being that my whole aim was not to humiliate my fellow dorm mates by spreading such a rumor across campus. But more so for the delight of giving you all, my beloved subjects of The Dam Nation insight on the trappings of my imprisonment.

I mean it is my duty to keep my curious mined MADAMNATION in the know RIGHT? But yes my little Dam Ones... Madam is in the hot seat of the house with everyone looking at me waywardly as all the juicy scandals are being hushed from me.

But I did it for the FAM, and I'd do it again for you all if it mean your enjoyment elevated. I'll keep you posed. STAY TUNE/ #THE SCANDAL @ CAMP CUP CAKE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...