Welcome to MADAMNATION...

                                                        
                                                                              
I am a Recording Artist, a Writer, a passionate Record Producer & Business Woman, and for now until my release date... i am a prisoner of the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections here in Cambridge Springs Pa.
I was arrested, tried and convinced for Black Market Silicone Buttock Injections gone Wrong which claimed the life of one of my clients in 2011. Thus with that being said...
I feel what more befitting a topic today for my first blog entry subject, than to speak about just that...

Our current world's obsessions with "Big Asses". Being a transgender teenage girl growing up in Philly, i learned first hand of the power of the "Bîg Booty".

It got me much of the flashy things i desired. The attention from the men i longed for. And it also led me to loosing some very precious years of my life behind bars while dealing with the guilt each day of knowing that i caused another's death via her obsession to gain what she thought would help validate her as the woman she felt she ought to be, and my willingness to give it to her regardless of what possible harm could come of it. thus ladies... i am here to tell you that it is not worth it.

After all is said and done... I will be the first to say that having a Kim Kardashian's rear end is not worth the hype... And many of those I've serviced through the years will soon come to find out, just as i have... That as you age, it becomes very challenging to do so gracefully with the trappings of such a permanent mistake of your past youth.

Thus, i would like to use this platform in order to speak out beyond my imprisonment, by creating a candid dialog between you and I, of the harm that could come of these injections in order to save lives by having a discussion setting for those seeking these services could review before traversing down that dark and deadly path of a possible Death by Injection.

Feel free to write in with Q&A as we tackle this issue together. To reach Black Madam by e-mail for Q&A... Just go to www.connectnetwork.com , Enter facility: PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT Of CORRECTION, search inmate: Page Gordon, Number: OW9674...

Follow directions to allow me to e-mail you back. or to write: Page Victoria Gordon inmate: #OW9674, SCI - CBS, 451 Fullerton Avenue, Cambridge Springs Pennsylvania, 16403-1238...

Thanks... I'll be talking to you shortly... MADAM
Hello, my name is Madam.

Comments

  1. Hello, madam. Ive read your blog on big booty. I think its kool what you are doing through your trials and tribulations in the situation that landed you where you are. I just want to let you know that i admire your strength and courage and hope you continue to educate woman about the lethal and dangerous outcome of wanting big butts or wanting to be / have anything other than what God has made you to be. You are a Good person and unfortunately because of your warm and generous kind-hearted ways ended you up in this position. I pray that you continue to be nothing but Blessed, strengthened, prosperous and wise. Only a good and smart person can make the best out of an ugly situation. But God only knows,,stay well, highly favored by the Lord and be encouraged always because every day is a new beginning ,no matter where your at.. Its all mental. Go to that next level that God has for you and as it looks ,,your on your way. Keep writing, tell your story because only you can tell it best and how it really is! Your biggest fan. With love , respect, peace and blessings...from special guess#2 mirrormirror

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...