Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #35/ RISE of the "MonStar"
It's 5:30 in the morning this early start of Saturday. As the silence in the house is quickly broken while inmates sleep, by that of the screeching night guard's abrupt announcement over the speaker for General Wake Up Call.

Something is definitely different today. A difference that everyone immediately pick up on as each half-sleep dorm mate wonders by my room and notice the top bunk empty.

Yes, Tae has finally "Left The Building". After nearly 4 years of incarceration, Tae has finally been freed. It's a bitter sweet pill to swallow... I'm missing his morning antics already as he now ventures back out into the Free World in order to concur all his dreams of becoming a Star with his music talents of song writing & singing

And believe it or not, I really think that he's definitely got what it takes to make it... as my parting words to him were FOYF Man! {Focus On Your Future}.

With all the self confidence of a Justin Bieber, Swag on a million, Tae can belt out a tune from a male's prospective that could turn any of the young girls in his path bi-curious, if not full fledged ALL THE WAY OUT! ...being that for the moment he too has a va-jay-jay. That is until he gets his sex change in the very near future, compliments of The Madam helping him realize just who he truly is. He & I plan to keep in touch as I have decided to Mentor him from within my confines in order to help rise his star in music.

I have been very reluctant to co-sign Madam's name to any one I've met while incarcerated in regards to helping to get them established in my World of the Musical Arts... but I truly believe that with my guidance, Tae could really take the world by storm...

Thus, I say unto you my Children of the DAM NATION, There is a T-Storm on the forecast... something more volatile then that of the Greatest of all Thunderous Storms on the forefront of our Nation.

Henceforth comes a TRANS STORM on the horizon, Staring a New WRATH ENTERTAINMENT Monstar! that is going to be Sincerely A Problem.

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...