Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #30/UPDATE #1 The Scandal @Camp Cupcake...

So it seems that everyone here on campus is now wondering about MADAMNATION: Blog Entry #21 ...The Late Night Do with the "OH BOY"... And i'm very highly doubting if it's been read out in the Free World that fast and reported back here by an outside source.

Thus, I'm beginning to wonder about a friend I sheared the "TEE" with, who must have betrayed my confidence and told others on her unit, which is almost understandable... for I know personally how hard it is to hold a good cup of "HOT TEE" to ones self (in my Wendy Williams Voice...)
However, this one cup has now infested the whole campus with the tellings of my Entry #21 prematurely...

The campus is all a buzz as the parties involved piece together the facts of just how this juicy info got out and off our unit of only thirty Dorm mates.
Ears are popping, and tongues are wagging as they try as hard as they might to find out just who the mole is in the house who leaked such INTEL.
I know this sounds like an episode of Big Brother or any other of the shady elimination reality shows.

I'll try my best to keep you all posted in Real World Time of the outcome of this scandal on campus...
That's if I'm not found out and voted off the island first...#SCI- CAMP CUPCAKE/STAY TUNED!

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...