Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION / CORRECTION: WAGS or WOLPHS...

Wives and Girlfriends of Sportsmen or Wives of Lawyers & Professional Hustlers (WOLPHS pronounced Wolfs)...

Which are you?

I've never been one of those women on the chase after the NBA, NFL Stars or any of the sports genres at that.

So you could just imagine the confusion I would be faced with during my times with Amber Rose and her then Sister/Girlfriend BFF Desire back in Philly a few years back during our sessions with building their buttocks during my silicone pumping days prior to Amber's meteoric rise to fame.

When visiting their disheveled hotel rooms as they lived the quintessential traveling exotic dancer's life style out of suitcases on their hunt for the next Basketball Star or Rapper that would sponsor their quest to live the high life. I couldn't help but feel out of place, unable to relate to this somewhat seeming primal female need of wanting to find a "daddy" to take care of them.

Was this UN-reliability the masculine part of my psyche that longed to BE the Hustler... The Baller... by having my own and not depending on a man for my financial need?

I assumed I just never got that female gene... the one that needed to be taken care of. I mean don't get me wrong. I definitely had my fair share of Sugar Daddies in my life. However mine were the Professionals... like Lawyers and Doctors and even a few politicians.

Suddenly and then as i began to think more about it deeper... I wondered... was I indeed the same? what made me any different than that of Amber and Dez. They aspired to be Wives and Girlfriends of Sports Men, while I longed and fantasized of being the Wife of a Big Time Lawyer or High Society Physician... The Professional Hustlers were my thing.
Just as the Sportsmen were theirs.

Although never were my motives for their money because I wanted my own. My aims however were for Status and Prestige. looking at it through this lens I realize I am no different ... thus, I now broach the question to you...is it Wags or Wolphs for your title?

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...