Welcome to MADAMNATION...


Erica Wants Black Market Buttock Injections, and stopped me on the Jogging track here at SCI-CBS to ask me for advice.

As you could imagine, I gave her the best & only advice one women could give to another right there on the track. She seemed very receptive to the advice i gave which was to NEVER think of such a horrible decision which could only end in what I call (The 3D Experience) either her being woefully Dissatisfied, Disfigured or even worst... Death!

 I remember back during my years of service providing, many of my clients would come to me with ambitions to gain enhancement to their buttock for this reason or that.

But none so great as to play a possible game of Russian Roulette with their lives. She (Erica) explained how she had many self esteem issues & felt having a big ass would make her feel better about herself.

We talked more about how I knew a woman who got the injections, & the injector hit a major artery in her buttocks & she died a few hours later. She seemed surprised as many women do, as many never thought of there being life sustaining arteries in the buttocks, but there are. It's called the "Femoral Artery" which travels straight through the buttocks.

Hitting it while doing illegal buttock injections places the injectee in immediate mortal danger if not attended to by an experienced professional. This is what I believed happened in my own case with a dancer I serviced from London...

What made matters even worse was that she had been drinking alcohol just prior to my injecting her. It was this action that caused her blood to thin, causing the silicone product to easily enter her blood stream & reak havoc.

I got very frank with Erica out there on the field as I soon began to win her over with not considering such a choice.

She later thanked me that day as we watched the HLN headlines alerting yet another death by Silicone Injections in Harlem NY... "That my Home town!" She said as she tearfully mouth the words "that coulda been me". STP!

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...