Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #27/ Dear Madam is the new dear Abby?

With all due respect to our mother & grandmother's long past beloved advice columnist Dear Abby. & only because of popular demand, I will attempt to try my own hand at solving some of the Dam Nation's trifles & request for insight into many of their own dilemmas.

Thus, if any of you out there in MADAMNATION would like to seek my advice in matters of any aspect of your life... please send emails & letters to the address in many of my entries/although I have no room to repost in this entry.

And Thus we begin... With a heartfelt letter I just received in just yesterday.

And after a good night's sleep on it... I am now going to advise my dear little reader Stephany of her quagmire.

Stephany writes to me...Dear Madam, I am currently in court fighting a drug case. The drugs were not really mine at all, they were my boy friend's.
However... He has already gotten in trouble before with his dealings, & asked me to take the charge for him in order that he not go to prison for a new offense.

He promised me that I would not have to serve jail time for it being my fist time in trouble, however, my attorney says otherwise.

What should I do?/Answer: Stephany, if this man truly loved you, he would never ask you to take this case for him.

A man who loves a woman handles his own business with out getting his Lady involved. I know of plenty women here serving very long sentences for this very same scenario.

Tell him no! and if he is not supportive, run for the hills. It is a fact, after many women take these charges for their "men", these men make haste to move on to the next with no regards for the woman languishing away in prison for their crimes.

Quiet as it's kept Stephany... many men prey on women for just this reason... To be their fall guy.

To be the scapegoat if things went array. So I say this to you, contact your attorney ASAP! in order to set the records straight.

If you love him so much, & indeed he truly loves you...Give him all the support as he serves his time like a man.

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...