Welcome to MADAMNATION...



 MADAMNATION #07/ The Ugly Garments of Christianity...

Before my detainment, I was someone who was extremely into the Occult scene. I openly practiced Witch Craft, Black Magic, Voodoo & any other Reality Altering Theories in order to gain the ultimate in Power & Control over my own destiny.
However, after my arrest, & once I was finally charged with the accidental murder of my client, I felt very vulnerable & longed for some sort of Divine guidance.

A guidance that only God could give, for my own hand had led me to my current circumstances I felt.

Thus, I began to seek out something higher than myself. Along the way I found Christianity. I felt that It was a Beautiful Religion & way to express one's devotion to God and his son Jesus Christ when practiced the proper way..."the way Jesus intended it to be, in humility".

However, as I traversed deeper into the Baptist denomination of the faith, the more I encountered hypocrisy through & through. Even to the point of a Muslim friend whom I brought to the faith... began to shun me for my freethinking once she became more devout and "HOLIER -THAN -THOU"... Thus, she put on her UGLY GARMENT OF CHRISTIANITY.

Please... will some one tell me why is it that one should act in such a way? Repelling any new comers to the faith? I mean... with your head so up in the clouds, how are you ever supposed to perform your duties for the father with increasing his flock... when you shun them for not being good enough for your Holy Company?

Note to those who aspire to be like Christ... JESUS got into the gutter to save those who needed saving. It was the Sick, Dirty & ill that needed cleansing.

Thus, I say unto you.. Remove your Ugly Garments of Hypocrisy, Self Centeredness and Self Righteousness... STOP! living like those Fake & Phony Pharisees the Lord spoke of and despised in the Bible.

Get out of those Ugly Garments of Christianity and be true Christians doing real Christian work.

Remove those Ugly Garments of Christianity and get dirty with the saving of souls in the name of the Lord.

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...