Welcome to MADAMNATION...


MADAMNATION #11/ Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty...

Sitting here in my cage contemplating my past. Remembering all the good times shared & millions spared on the many who claimed to be my Ride or Die friends and partners in crime during the good times of life while I was doing my thing on high. Until the fall came & they were all called on that oath... & as fake as those pledges made during their childhood recital of their allegiance to the flag with no true understanding of the words falling from their mouths... like always... when the smoke is cleared, I realized that I've been battling this fight for my life all alone.

Phone calls don't get answered... and they ain't even collect ones. Mail ain't replied to even when I sent you SASE...Dam, where is the loyalty professed when i was making it rain. Trips to Paris just killing the game. you can just throw it all away just cause you could. They ain't never lied when they say you find out who really cares when the law come callin.

Here's a little poem I wrote this morning while all up in my feelings... Thinking about all the Fake Fair Weather Friends who literally flew South for my bad weather... (South meaning Hollywood Florida... ie... Eve Harlowe): THE RINGING TRUTH... and through the stinging reverberation of the ringing of my sentence which fell from my Judge's lips on my sentencing day... I could hear your lone voice professing to always be there for me through it all...and then, before the ringing vibration was finished you were gone...WTF! ...just something I had to get out of me, released into the stratosphere.

#DRAKE'S FAKE LOVE...I've been down so long it feels like love to me... I got fake niggas showin fake love to me... straight the fuck up in my face? I'm just feeling some kind of way right now... Hit me up MADAMNATION... fill the gap for me from these fake ass peeps we leaving behind in the eighteen!

E-mail me back on www.connectnetwork.com/Pennsylvania DOC/Inmate Page Gordon #OW9674 / SCI-CBS / I need you now! DAM NATION ONE 4 LIFE / BLACK MADAM FAN!

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...