Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #26/ Help...He's been shot below the waistline!

Someone dial 911, My Transman room mate Tae has been shot below the waistline. No, not really, but today Tae is suffering from what many Transmen reluctantly want to admit too... he's having his period.

To witness this first hand is an oxymoron of a sight. Such a masculine & full of bravado type of personality whimpering and whining over something that so synonymous to the female gender.

As he curls up on his top bunk, under his favorite football team's paraphernalia of sportsmanship, something that's so the paradigm of his quest for the manhood he's always dreamt of all of his life.

I can't help but feel so bad that this poor boy is bleeding uncontrollably through something on his body that he hates... His vagina.

I can't say that I feel for him but so much, for all my life all I ever wanted was to go running through the house at twelve years old, or thirteen as all my sisters did, proclaiming to my parents & the world that I have now crossed that threshold & rite of passage into womanhood.

If one could just witness & understand the irony of this whole scenario taking place right here this moment in dorm room 1008/ A-1 Unit/ B Hall.

A Transgender woman, here comforting her roommate who's Transman, & on his monthly cycle, causing him unwillingly to take part in the natural cycle of life in which every woman has from the day Eve bit the apple.

And oh how I would enjoy that rite, in order to complete my journey's fulfilment. Today is definitely giving me the sentiments of that Alanas Moreset song from the late 90's, where she sings... "there's 2000 spoons when all you need is a knife... isn't it ironic..

Don't you think?" Here is a woman who wish she could have a period, thus bear forth life, & in the same setting... a Man who would do anything to get rid of his period in order to move on in life, as the man he was meant to be... Oh yeah, he doesn't like me to regard his cycle as a period, So help... call 911...my cellie's been shot below the waste line in the PA-DÔC!

Comments

Post a Comment

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...