Welcome to MADAMNATION...


MADAMNATION #13/Black Magic, Witch Craft & Voodoo...

With the Bewitching Season at hand, and the Dark Month of October fresh upon us, one can't help but think of Ghouls and Goblins, Black Cats and Witches brewing up mysticism in the Autumn's night air ... thus the centeries old question boggles the mind again...Is Magic Really Real?

Well, I will say this trying not to sound too much like a Bible Thumper.

It's written in the Bible where GOD says to beware of Divination, Astrology, Palmistry, Numerology, etc... Thus, these are not mentioned in the Bible for nothing. In my own practices in the past, Spells & Rituals worked with stunning yet startling results.

Why startling? because to think of some supernatural force other than God manifesting my requested reality, made me wonder it's origins, it's intentions for me, and worst of all... what would I owe such entities for their help.

Yes I received my request in abundance... Materialistic things, Wealth, Control over Other's Will & so much more. However in the back of my mind, there was always the looming question of just when I would have to pay the Piper for all my new found Riches.

In my most resent magical quest for magical favor back in February of 2011, Things went very array with my attempted acquisition of success in my music endeavors... thus, casting me into my current situation, (read my memoir INFAMOUS for full details) ...

There went something so terribly wrong. A life was lost, & I had to pay for it with precious years of my own life, However the price I pay shines dull in caparison to the brilliance of the resulting factor, that during the height of my magical practition... I Danced with Death to a tune that would claim an innocent person's life due to my Greed for Power & Success.

In my memoir I explain all in detail just how I strongly believe magic was the ultimate cause of my killing another fellow human being with WORDS that fell carelessly from my lips, Thus I say unto you my little children of MADAMNATION, Yes... Magic is very real, be careful!


Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...