Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #23/Kim Kardashian-West... The Blood Don't Lie

Since the episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians aired a few years back, with Kim in her doctor's office disclaiming the rumors of her buttock enhancements with X-rays showing clear of any buttock augmentation with silicone implants, many have questioned the validity of my claims of enlarging her buttocks years past.

Thus, I bring you to the facts of that episode that alludes many who viewed it. He doctor and Kim was actually being truthful on their admittance, admitting of her not having buttock implants...

However what was not mentioned was that the test they did on camera was not calibrated to detect "Silicone Injections".

Having silicone injections & having silicone implants are two very different procedures. Silicone implants... is silicone encased in a casing that can easily be detected on X-ray.

However free flowing silicone injections are undetectable by X-ray, only showing up as fatty deposits... therefore alluding any detection.

I've written about my work on Kim & many other celebrities I've worked on in my forthcoming memoir INFAMOUS coming soon.

My reasons for coming forth with this information now, is because I would like many of the young women out there who feels that they are not womanly enough because their buttocks are not as those they see in Entertainment, enlightened.

Thus, herein I expose that not even many of the huge stars were born with those outrageous curves either.

So, thus...I wish to use my prior connections to these Monmouth's of Pop Culture Icons, in my quest to disprove the Hype. With blood tainted syringes stained with Kardashian DNA dried up on them in a storage unit as evidence of my work on Kim's buttocks...

I am armed with the full armor of my past, in order to combat against this culture's obsession with gaining a Bigger Ass via the Deadly Dangers of Free Flowing Silicone by Black Market means.

Please join me in this movement to save lives. Send me your e-mails & letters of support of my STP Campaign... STOP THE PUMP now!

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...