Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #25/ °CENSORED/ REPOST/...Drop it like it's Hot!

With being away in prison for as long as I've been thus far, One thing a girl like me tends to miss most... is some goooood food.

Eating dry Ramen noodles cooked in Luke warm water, with a couple of pieces of beef stick added tends to get boring and mundane fast.

The cafeteria's food tends to get more gross the more times you go, as you become more & more awear of the staff and inmate population who prepared it.
However, this afternoon my roommate Tae introduced me to the fascinating jailhouse method of cooking (in cell) with raw electric. At first I was one who turned my nose up to such methods of prepping food in which "I" would feel comfortable to intake and digest.

But my mouth thought otherwise as Tae schooled me on how to prep and make fried rice. Yes! ...I said that right.

We made Beef & Bacon Fried Rice that to the taste was, and I mean literally, the best thing I've tasted in five and a half years.

We cut up a half block of sharp Cheddar cheese, a half of block of Provolone also. I helped by chopping up pieces of turkey bacon with also small pieces of beef sumer sausage.

We then added butter borrowed from dietary, & he added a chopped up pickle with one bag of dry instant rice, a Ramen soup & a Chicken seasoning pack. This next move however, was the "coup de grace" {kü-dé-gräs} & key to the dish.

Tae took a brand new extension cord & slammed it to the floor exposing it's guts.

Dismembered it with a fingernail clipper to expose the wires. Connecting wires, the two parts of the clipper, separated by a cardboard roll left over from toilet paper... connected by two hair ties & viola'... he had a cooking tool known as a Stinger. In a washing bin at the foot of our bunks...

I watched the most tastiest dish Cook up in a bag within a pool of soupy disgusting water that quickly browned & rusted from the electrical discharge.
After about an hour of boiling time, we removed the bag which held our tasty meal for a great lunch. Hence we Dropped it like it's HOT Baby!
Reply

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...