Welcome to MADAMNATION...



 After a long 23 hours of flight time in total, as I flew from Philadelphia International airport with a few layovers before reaching the Notorious Asian city of Bangkok. I checked into a local hotel to get some much needed sleep before heading out yet again, in the early morning hours for my last connecting flight to my final destination... the tropical island of Koh Samui in order to get some great cosmetic work done by my illustrious Doctor ChimChoke of Bandon International Hospital.

While checking into my humble abode in Bangkok, I noticed that I caught the eye of one of the cute Thai bellboys who helped me check in.

He later showed up to my room unannounced seeming to be looking for a good time. Me not having anything really to do between my flight that next morning & that moment, I decided what the hell.

Thus, I told my new friend to hold on as I grabbed my purse while he checked his time card out. With a whistle he hailed the first TuTo we saw and I was off for a quick adventure firsthand with one of the natives.

We clubbed in the urban district of the city as exotic dancers worked the pole to 50 cent's "In da Club", afterwards we had a quick dinner by the docks. All in all, I was having a ball. Later, he took me to an antiquated old apartment building where I assume he lived.

However, once the concierge brought two beers and a couple of foiled rappers on a platter containing what looked like baby condoms to fit perhaps my thumb, I realized my new friend assumed that I must had been a traveling American Prostitute looking to make money in the Sex Capital of the World. Upon my discovery of his intent for me that night, I'm not sure what was more horrifying... the fact that I had just gallivanted across this foreign city with a total stranger who could have raped me, killed me and done whatever he desired, for who would have known.

Or the fact that Bangkok Boys had such baby penises... That there were a whole market for such miniature size condoms... WTF!

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...