Welcome to MADAMNATION...

MADAMNATION #18/ Confessions of my Trans-Male Cell Mate

Today my new Cellie Tae got candid with me on the mechanics of being a female to male transgender player.

He's 24 years old & professes to have been turnin straight women since he was a kid. With a strap on penis he's affectionately named "Buddy", he says he's never had a problem turning out women who's never been with another female.

And trust me" it must be something to his game, for I've seen the hectic path he's plowed, as the past few days have been nothing but crazy with him having to scury to Yard-Out on every session in order to calm his current conquest who's been threatening to kill herself due to Tae's soon departure on parole in less than a week.

Tae reluctantly admits that somewhere along the line his feelings must have gotten caught up too during the late night strap-on sessions of hot rubber dildos meshing in the flesh. As he plans to go home & wait till his jailhouse lover also returns to the free world.

I asked Tae, how was he sure that this was the one, as I've witnessed the both of them break up & get back together about a dozen times in less than the week that I've moved into the dormhouse.

It was then that Tae confessed to his old way long gone of slaying his victims with Buddy, then tossing them out with the bleachy hot boiling water in which he would use to clean & sanitize Buddy for their next adventure.

However, those old glory days are gone says Tae. As he believes he's finally found the one. He's actually contemplating retiring Buddy also for the real thing, as I educate him on the prospects of his own sex change procedure available by a good doctor I've met out in Montreal Canada who offers great results for the female to male transgender.

My only qwarms with such potent info in the hand of such a player like Tae is... Ladies beware! As for you Tae... my advice is to use your new found manhood wisely, for this new tool won't be so easily to clean once it's dirty.

Disposable dicks are all fun & games, but the real thing can be a pain.

Comments

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...

Welcome to MADAMNATION...